Friday, March 18, 2016

You know this alphabet magnets you used to see everywhere? You know the ones I & amp; # 8230 in the primary colors and individuals they would gladly speak to place on their firdge doors. Kids love them. And I get completely why! They are fun to play, and you can post messages for people, & amp; # 8211 funny ones, Sweet, short ones, long ones, & amp; # 8230 You get to leave my point. My only beef with this magnet? They appear only in the main colors. I, my friends, I'm not a fan of the main colors. Can you say, I do not have the little ones, but

So that was my repair for this pleasant small magnets: spray paint it

copper and hot pink painted DIY magnet

They are still exciting, colorful, and not too precious, they may nevertheless be used for entertainment when you sit down to have children, but do not enjoy these main colors!

This is a super basic DIY, and you do not need too much to have this.

Give your kitchen a colorful addition to DIY Letter magnets

The magnets are easy to find & amp; # 8211 You can almost certainly discover a local business business, especially now that it & amp; # 8216back College 'time for most of us! The Spray colors I chose were on Color & amp; # 8211 Pink and copper-based. I enjoy the Combo!

Choose your own Trendy Hues

I have both caps and lowercase versions of the letters to make them a little diverse.

Now get syringes, my friends! I have one sentence at a time, as there is no need, as well as set up a lot of small letters and get the spray paint all on by!

painting Magnetic Letters in copper hue with spray paint

Let your copper letters dry & amp; # 8211 not it incredible advertise currently?

Now start to lowercase. Simply insert just the same way. Operation outdoors is ideal for spray-painting for two motives: you do not have to be worried about ventilation and there is no cleanup! I let the grass ros and the strange colors will go away when it comes to reduce!

Spray painting colorful magnet letters in copper and hot pink

The fluorescent spray paint a little different from the metallic effect a certain. That was a lesson I needed to learn, because it is my first time that this type of paint. It is substantially thinner than the metallics and runnier as a result! These letters needed to 4 layers, while the copper ones lasted only 2!

Pink Magnetic Letters DIY project

See how much thicker advertise /, the pink letters? I was really in there and put the paint on thick, since it would only run on the sides and under the color was peeking through. It was also about 10 more occasions for this to dry & amp; # 8211, which is no exaggeration!

Say It Out Loud!

After everything is dry and set, these babies get up on your fridge!

Leave a message on your fridge with DIY Magnetic Letters

As you can see, I have my priorities right and began a shopping list proper one way! Is not ice in the prime of everyone's list?

As mentioned earlier, these are also fantastic for leaving tiny notes to your loved ones.

Copper and Pink letter adds style to your home

I love mixing of colors and that I confuse uppercase and lowercase letters to for much to make more colorful messages. How about a sweet little reminder before you buy milk for your morning coffee?

Using painted metallic alphabets in rooms above the kitchen

or have the whole family join in addition to list, possibly by adding in the things of missing the refrigerator?

Copper and Pink Magnetic Letters DIY project

Whatever you this for use, they are sure that in a little treat your to bring life by the fact they appear wonderful and can be used for so many entertaining themes! Think of the possibilities & amp; # 8230 and hey, this would be excellent in an office as well, so do not feel restricted to your kitchen fridge! any metal surface could use a refresher with some cute magnets, right?

You are currently reading, exciting and chic DIY Alphabet Magnets color into your home,

Tagged: , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment